Location:Beijing Ranking in China: 67


The China University of Petroleum (simplified Chinese: 中国石油大学; traditional Chinese: 中國石油大學; pinyin: ZhōngguóShíyóuDàxué) is a state Double First Class University in China. It consists of China University of Petroleum (Beijing), and China University of Petroleum (Huadong). Both are regarded as the best universities in China according to the QS World University Rankings by Subjects in “Petroleum Engineering” subjects. It is placed under the administration of the Ministry of Education. The China University of Petroleum (including the two entities of UPC and CUP) is a Chinese state Double First Class University included in the Double First Class University Plan, approved by the central government of China.

Programs Recommended:


  1. Petroleum Engineering
    2. Chemical Engineering and Technics

Instruction Language:English

Duration: 4 Years

-Tuition Fee:25,000 RMB/Year



A level,20,000 RMB tuition fee waived

B level,12,000  RMB tuition fee waived



  • Non-Chinese citizens, in good health.

Applicants should be non-Chinese citizens with a valid passport or verification of a foreign nationality at least 4 years, and with over 2 years abroad records( 9 months in a year living abroad can be considered as 1 year which is subject to the entry&exit stamps) in recent 4 years(before April 30th of every academic year)

  • Education and age requirements

Those applying for undergraduate study must be high school graduates with excellent grades, and not more than 25 years old.

  • Language Requirements

IELTS 6.0 or TOEFL 75 points or more for non native speakers of English choosing English taught programs.

Documents Need to Provide:

  • *1. Application Form
  • *2. Physical Examination Form(only valid for 6 months)

Note: Please take it to hospital to have a checkup with all items, including personal information, photo, checking date, doctors’ suggestion and signature.

  • *3. English proficiency certificate

Note: If you do not have IELTS or TOEFL, please provide an official certificate issued by your high school which should certify that the medium of instruction in your high school study is English.

  • Non-criminal record

You should it get in your local Police Security Bureau or related departments.

  • Other materials

The students who under 18 years old need to find a guardian for their period of study in Beijing before they begin their studies, this person must be a resident of Beijing. They also need to provide the guardian document (should be notarized by the China Embassy in their own country).

  • *6. Photocopy of valid passport

With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included

  • *7. Passport photo

Soft copy of your passport photo with blue background, photo size 480*720, JPG format(uploaded as application material)

  • *8. Senior high school academic transcript

Transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization.

  • *9. Senior high school graduate certificate

Graduation certificate in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization.

  • *10. Study and research plan

Note: Written in English, including study purpose, research interest and research plan in brief, your research background and interests (research proposal).


Accommodation(For reference only)

Double Room       RMB 1200.00       Per person/per month

Single Room        RMB 2400.00       Per person/per month

How to Apply:

Visit the Office for application.

Address: Sabzazar Metro Station, Bosan Road Multan.

Tel: 061 2035544