Location:Tianjin Ranking in China: 262
Civil Aviation University of China (CAUC, simplified Chinese: 中国民航大学; traditional Chinese: 中國民航大學; pinyin: ZhōngguóMínhángDàxué) is a national university in Tianjin, China under the Civil Aviation Administration of China. The university was established in 1951 to provide civil aviation tertiary education and training for new pilots in China. With special focus on the higher education of civil aviation engineering and management, it has been developed as the main institute in these fields. It is next to the Tianjin Binhai International Airport. CAUC consists of two campus, the northern and the southern campuses, with a total area 1.03 million square meters.
1.Flight Vehicle Propulsion Engineering
- Flight Vehicle Manufacturing Engineering
- Materials Science and Engineering
-Tuition Fee:15,000 RMB/Year
(1) Applicants of bachelor degree programs should hold a high school graduation certificate and transcript; Applicants of master degree programs should hold a bachelor degree certificate and transcript.
(2) Applicants of Chinese-taught programs should get a mark of 180 or higher in HSK 4, or have an equivalent Chinese proficiency level; Applicants of English-taught programs should be good at English listening, speaking, reading and writing.
(3) Applicants of Chinese-taught bachelor degree programs should already complete a one-year preparatory education in China before application.
(4) Be in good health and have no criminal record.
Documents Need to Provide:
- *1. Passport photo
A recent passport-sized photo of the applicant
- *2. Scanned copy of the passport
Both the photo page and the latest exit/entrance record visa page; if the passport hasn’t been used before, please submit the photo page and the first two blank visa pages.
- *3. Application Form
- *4. Notarized Senior High school graduate certificate
Students expecting to graduate should provide an official letter stating expected graduation date, and submit the graduation diploma if admitted), which should be the original documents or certified copies in Chinese or English. Indian applicants are required to submit admit cards for 12th grade examination.
Certificate must be translated into Chinese version.
Due to Liaoning Province Government Policy, certificate must be translated into Chinese version.If you only have English version, please contact CUCAS.
- *5. Notarized Senior High school academic transcript
Academic transcript must be translated into Chinese version.
Due to Liaoning Province Government Policy, academic transcript must be translated into Chinese version.If you only have English version, please contact CUCAS.
Indian applicants are required to submit admit cards for 12th grade examination and NEET result.
- *6. Foreigner Physical Examination Form.
- *7. Personal Information Form
- *8. Language proficiency test certificate
For example, IELTS or TOEFL, only for applicant whose native language is not English, and HSK 4 for Chinese medium program.
- *9. Study Plan in English or Chinese
- *10. Police Clearance Record（In English or Chinese）
Accommodation(For reference only)
Double Room:6,000 RMB/Person/Year
How to Apply：
Visit the Office for application.
Address: Sabzazar Metro Station, Bosan Road Multan.
Tel: 061 2035544