Location:Tianjin Ranking in China: 16
Nankai University (NKU or Nankai; simplified Chinese: 南开大学; traditional Chinese: 南開大學; pinyin: NánkāiDàxué) is a national public research university located in Tianjin, China. It is a prestigious Chinese state Class A Double First Class University approved by the central government of China, and a member of the former project 985 and project 211 group of universities. It was founded in 1919, by educators Yan Xiu and Zhang Boling.
Long-term Chinese Language Course
-Tuition Fee:14,000 RMB/Year
Original Tuition fee: 14,000 RMB
1st prize:Free tuition
2nd prize: 50% of tuition waived
3rd prize: 20% of tuition waived
Will prefer to give scholarship to students who are willing to learn Bachelor degree also in Nankai University.
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens between the age of 18 and 60, with a valid foreigner’s passport.
- Applicants must be healthy and have good behavior, complying with the laws and regulations of China and the rules of Nankai University.
Documents Need to Provide:
- *1. Application Form
- *2. One letter of recommendation from your high school teachers.
The letter should be written in Chinese or English; the phone number and email address of the person issuing the recommendation should be included.
- *3. A personal statement, written in either Chinese or English
- Other materials
Other materials that can prove the applicants’ learning ability and comprehensive abilities, such as award certificates in sports or the arts, specialty certificates, published papers, undergraduate admission notices issued by other universities, etc.
- *5. Passport photo
A recent passport-sized photo of the applicant
- *6. Official senior high school transcripts or transcripts of academic achievement up to the present.
If the transcript is in a language other than Chinese or English, then a notarized translation must be provided.
- *7. Highest diploma (notarized photocopy)
Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized translations in Chinese or English. Students expecting to graduate should provide an official letter stating expected graduation date, and submit the diploma if admitted).
- *8. Certificate of HSK
An HSK level 4 certificate with a score of no less than 180.
- *9. Passport information page (must be valid after December 31, 2022).
For applicants currently residing in Mainland China, valid visa or resident permit page is needed.
Accommodation(For reference only)
Single Room RMB 55.00 Per Day; Only for 365 days Total Accommodation Fee RMB 20,075
Double Room RMB 60.00 Per Day; For 365 day total accommodation fee RMB 21,900
How to Apply：
Visit the Office for application.
Address: Sabzazar Metro Station, Bosan Road Multan.
Tel: 061 2035544