Location:Qinhuangdao Ranking in China: 29
Northeastern University at Qinhuangdao (simplified Chinese: 东北大学秦皇岛分校; traditional Chinese: 東北大學秦皇島分校; pinyin: DōngběidàxuéQínhuángdǎoFēnxiào) is located in Qinhuangdao, Hebei, China under Northeastern University administration, which is a beautiful coastal city. The campus is full of luxuriant forests and flowers. The architectural style of the buildings is very different, the environment is beautiful and fresh, the living facilities are perfect, and the cultural atmosphere is strong. It has a student population of 9,932 and a staff population of 828 (548 are teachers, including 193 professors). It is a national key school and runs state key labs on its campus.
Chinese Language Program
–Duration: 1 Years
-Tuition Fee:14,000 RMB/Year
4,000 RMBtuition waiver
- Non-Chinese citizens with good health.
- Above 18 years old. Students under 18 can also apply but they might need to find an adult(your family member, relatives or friends) living in China, better a Chinese, as your guarantor in China before you can apply, and your guarantor will need to provide related documents like guardian letter for you to support your application.
Documents Need to Provide:
- *1. Application Form
- *2. Digital ID photo in JPEG format which is less than 100KB.
- *3. Photocopy of valid passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
- *4. Certificate/diploma of highest education
Graduation certificate in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization.
- *5. Academic transcript of highest education
Academic transcript in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization.
- *6. Resume
In both Chinese/English and applicant‘s native language.
Accommodation(For reference only)
Double Room RMB 40.00 Per Person Per Day
How to Apply：
Visit the Office for application.
Address: Sabzazar Metro Station, Bosan Road Multan.
Tel: 061 2035544