Location:Zhengzhou Ranking in China: —
Sias University was founded in 1998, and is the first solely American-owned University in Central China. Affiliated with Fort Hays State University of Kansas, USA, and formerly with Zhengzhou University, it was developed and designed in response to the most current educational demands. It is the first full-time undergraduate university approved by the Degree Committee of the State Council in China to grant both Chinese and American Bachelor’s Degrees. Sias is also fully accredited by China’s Ministry of Education, and in 2018 it was given approval to function as an independent private undergraduate university.
International Economy and Trade
-Tuition Fee:19,900 RMB/Year
The first level: 50% waive from the tuition
The second level: 40% waive from the tuition
- The applicant is expected to study hard and will observe the Chinese laws and the regulations of Sias International University.
- The applicant should have a high school diploma or have the equivalent educational background of a high school diploma.
- The applicant should be 18-25 years old.
- TOEFL ibt 60 or IELTS 5.5.
- Note: This program is available to apply for scholarship, please refers to CUCAS Scholarship Platform.
Documents Need to Provide:
- *1. Application Form
- *2. Passport-sized photo
A passport-sized photo taken recently of the applicant.
- *3. Photocopy of valid passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
- *4. Certification of no criminal record
It must be issued by your local police station with official stamp.
- *5. English proficiency test certificate
For example, IELTS or TOEFL, only for applicant whose native language is not English.
- *6. High school graduate certificate
Certificate in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization. Both original and official English translated version are required.
- *7. High school academic transcript
Academic Transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization. Both original and official English translated version are required.
- *8. Certificate from the financial guarantor of the applicant and bank statement.
- *9. Photocopy of foreigner physical examinatin form and the report on blood examination.
Please take it to hospital to have a checkup with all items, including personal information, photo, checking date, doctors’ suggestion and signature.
- *10. Power of attorney in China Authenticated by Chinese Embassy abroad or valid documents of your legal guardians in China( only required for applicants under the age of 18)
Accommodation(For reference only)
Single Room RMB 13440.00 Per Person Per Year
Double Room RMB 6720.00 Per Person Per Year
Quad room RMB 3360.00 Per Person Per Year
Six-person room RMB 2000.00 Per Person Per Year
How to Apply：
Visit the Office for application.
Address: Sabzazar Metro Station, Bosan Road Multan.
Tel: 061 2035544