Location: Wuhan Ranking in China: 5
Wuhan University (WHU; simplified Chinese: 武汉大学; traditional Chinese: 武漢大學; pinyin: WǔhànDàxué; colloquially 武大; Wǔdà) is a national research university located in Wuhan, Hubei. It is one of the most prestigious and selective universities in China, and was recognized by the Chinese central government as a Class A Double First Class University. It was one of the four elite universities in the early Republican period[circular reference] and is also one of the oldest universities in China. Wuhan University is located at Luojia Hill, with palatial buildings blending Chinese and Western styles. It is regarded by many as one of the most beautiful campuses in China.
General Chinese Language Program
–Duration: 1 Semester
-Tuition Fee:8,500 RMB/Year
1 Semester free online Chinese language class:
Study Time: One semester (From May 5th,2022 to December 23rd, 2022.)
- Applications are welcomed from foreign citizens who are in good health and good status.
- Applicants must be 18 years or above by the starting date. Students under 18 can also apply but they might need to find an adult(your family member, relatives or friends) living in China, better a Chinese, as your guarantor in China before you can apply, and your guarantor will need to provide related documents like guardian letter for you to support their applications.
- Note: This program can apply after deadline for september semester intake, but you need have some Chinese foundation.
Documents Need to Provide:
- *1. Application Form
- *2. Passport photo
A recent passport-sized photo of the applicant
- *3. Certificate/diploma of highest education
Graduation certificate in languages other than Chinese or English should be translated into Chinese or English and be certified by notarization.
- *4. Academic transcript of highest education
- *5. Applicants should provide evidence of financial resources or a letter of financial guarantee from the applicant’s guardian or sponsor.
- *6. Photocopy of valid passport
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included
Accommodation(For reference only)
Studio RMB 19000.00 Per Year; RMB 10000/Semester; RMB 2000/Month; RMB 90/Day
Single Room RMB 16000.00 Per Year; RMB 8500/Semester; RMB 1800/Month; RMB 80/Day; Large Single room
Single Room RMB 14000.00 Per Year; RMB 7500/Semester; RMB 1600/Month; RMB 70/Day
How to Apply：
Visit the Office for application.
Address: Sabzazar Metro Station, Bosan Road Multan.
Tel: 061 2035544